The Tour du Tarts 23
Bakery to bakery, Millbrook to Baileboro and back:
- 0.0 km
- It’s a long steep uphill heading east out of Millbrook, gear down and take your time. (Fun Fact: Any direction out of Millbrook is a long steep uphill).
- 0.8 km
- Congratulations! Major hill conquered.
- 11.6 km
- DooDoos is at the corner of 28 and 2. Arguably the best butter tarts in The Kawarthas and Northumberland.
- 22.2 km
- Here’s that hill again… only this time it’s heading down.
- 23 km
- Tıme for an espresso (or maybe just a good old cup ‘o joe) and another tart at the Pastry Peddler? After all, how else are you going to judge which tart is best? (Hint: It’s DooDoos. No contest.)